Become a Food Vendor

Photo By: Elaine Goepfert of I Love Photography

We are interested in food vendors of all types!

To apply complete the following steps:

  1. Fill out an application. You can do it electronically or print a paper form and mail it to us.
    1. Online Link –
    2. Paper form to print and mail to JCI Hopkins, PO BOX 868, Hopkins MN 55343 =107812026851197782614&rtpof=true&sd=true
  2. Pay for your booth space. Again this can be done online or by check sent in the mail
    1. Online Link
    2. Mail a check to JCI Hopkins, PO BOX 868, Hopkins MN 55343
  3. Apply for a short term food event license (itinerant) that is required by Hennepin County.
    1. Online Link for more information
    2. **Do not return this license form or service information form to JCI Hopkins. They must be given to Hennepin County. If you have any questions regarding completion of this form or county requirements, please call 612-543-5200.
    3. **Note: Applications can be sent prior to receiving approval of your Itinerant “Special Event” Food License.